We specialize in the production of flavourings that can be commonly called “sweet” or “dessert”, i.e. fruit, nut, vanilla, cream, chocolate, caramel, rum, citrus, mint etc. They can be used in all food products, the flavouring of which is not prohibited by specific regulations. Our customers use flavourings not only in the food industry, but also in other products. Detailed information on the use can be obtained from our sales department or laboratory.
We produce liquid and powder flavourings:
Liquid flavourings are products in which flavouring components are dissolved in liquid carriers. The appropriate selection of the carrier is of great importance for the technological suitability and subsequent durability of the flavouring in the final product. Our offer includes flavourings based on the following carriers:
- flavourings with 1,2-propylene glycol (E 1520) or triacetin (E 1518) as the carrier. These flavourings are recommended for a variety of applications, however, they prove themselves exceptionally well in products subjected to thermal treatment (glycol boiling point 198.5 ˚C, and triacetin 258˚C). The current regulations limit the amount of 1,2-propylene glycol and triacetin in the final product, therefore such flavourings should be used in accordance with the Regulations No. 1333/2008 and 1334/2008.
- oil flavourings, in which the carrier is high-quality rapeseed oil. They are intended primarily for creams, fillings and confectionery products. As shown by the research carried out at the Department of Food Commodity Science at the University of Economics in Poznań, Poland – they show particular durability in confectionery bread (oil boiling point 200-220˚C).
- ethanol flavourings in which the carrier is rectified spirit. They are recommended for products not subjected to or subjected to short-term thermal treatment (ethanol boiling point 78.3˚C), in particular creams, pastries, dairy products, ice cream, beverages, etc. Ethyl alcohol contained in flavourings is exempt from excise duty in the EU.
Powder flavourings are products in which the flavouring components are closed during the microencapsulation process in a shell of maltodextrin and acacia. They are used for flavouring loose products, such as dessert concentrates, powdered ice cream, etc. They are also perfect for sports nutrition and dietary supplements.
The current offer of liquid and powder flavourings is available in the attached PDF document.
Our products meet the requirements of the currently applicable legal regulations, in particular:
- the Act of August 25, 2006 on food and nutrition safety (Journal of Laws No. 171, item 1225, as amended);
- Regulation (EC) No 1334/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 December 2008 on flavourings and certain food ingredients with flavouring properties for use in and on foods
- Regulation (EC) No 1333/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 December 2008 on food additives.
On request, we provide quality specifications including information on the composition, purpose and dosage as well as flavouring samples and pricing lists.